Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Son Of A Bitch!!!!


So I get a call from my buddy in the Army tonight. He has just gotten his hands on 6 tickets to the Chick-Fil-A (Peach) Bowl where my favorite team, the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are playing the LSU Tigers tomorrow night!! He is offering 2 of them to me for free, yep, for FREE!!! I can find someone to go to the game with, no problem. The problem is, I can't get off work because Josh and the other girl that works with us have already taken the day off. So, I am stuck here tomorrow from 8:30 Am until 5:30 Pm by myself and I cannot leave. Now, I know I could leave here at 5:30Pm and head to Atlanta but it is a 3 1/2 hour drive from here so I would not get there until 9:00 Pm at the earliest. It's an idea but I probably will just watch from the comfort of my living room on the 52 inch HDTV. And yes I will make Josh's new year a living hell. You have been warned Josh, you have been warned. Go Jackets!!

1 comment:

  1. I felt so bad for you man and don't kill me....Chrissty's friend ended up bailing on us at the last minute. We were pretty pissed and I know you'll be too. Just be gentle. At least chloroform me first.

    ReplyDelete