Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let's compare the records


Nice post, Josh, but I just wanted to post some stats for you here so you will shut up about your (18-1) Patriots. These are all-time win-loss records for the playoffs for our 3 favorite teams, the Raiders, the Patriots and the Falcons. Also I included over all records for the 3 teams against each other. Now I am not trying to brag, mainly because I have nothing to brag about, especially since both the Patriots and the Falcons beat my Raiders this year. And the Raiders will be back, just wait and see. And this does not prove my team is better than yours, I just like researching stats. And neither Josh nor I can say anything this year because neither the Raiders nor the Patriots made the playoffs. But the Falcons sure did and I am a bandwagon fan now. Go Falcons!!!!!

Raiders
25 wins 18 losses (including Super Bowls)
5 Super Bowls
3 Super Bowl wins
All-time against Patriots 14 wins 14 losses 1 tie
All-time against Falcons 7 wins 5 losses


Patriots
21 wins 13 losses (including Super Bowls)
6 Super Bowls
3 Super Bowl wins
All-time against Raiders 14 wins 14 losses 1 tie
All-time against Falcons 5 wins 6 losses


Falcons
6 wins 8 losses (includes Super Bowl)
1 Super Bowl
0 Super Bowl wins
All-time against Raiders 5 wins 7 losses
All-time against Patriots 6 wins 5 losses

No comments:

Post a Comment