Friday, January 16, 2009

NFL Playoff Picks

Ok, so here are my playoff picks for the AFC and NFC Championship games this weekend. Right now my record for the NFL playoffs stands at 3-5. So lets see how bad I can get them this weekend.

NFC Championship Game Sunday @ 3:00 PM

Arizona 24 Philadelphia 20

AFC Championship Game Sunday @ 6:30 PM

Baltimore 17 Steelers 10

I know that I have chosen both of the underdogs for these games but I think destiny may be on Arizona's side this year. And I have picked them to lose twice and they have won both times. The Ravens-Stealers (I know I spelled it wrong) game is going to be all about defense and it could go either way, but I hate the Stealers and I don't want to see them and that smiling bitch, Hines Ward in the Super Bowl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment